Monday, January 7, 2013





Who has their week planned out!?!

I have worked on our weekly planner for a LONG time this weekend.  Needless to say, when you live in a small town and by that I mean village, there are not many options at the 5 isle grocery store.  I have been incorporating weight watchers into our diet pretty heavily so this week was tough.  I did two weeks in advance so that I could make a grocery list for when we go into the city next week.

Here is this weeks.

Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Tuesday: Crock-pot Chicken Chili with Cornbread

Wednesday: Left Overs

Thursday: 3 Cheese manicotti

Friday: Beef Enchilada's with Spanish rice (This is my cheat meal)

Saturday: Clean out the Fridge

Sunday: Chef's choice... which will either be leftovers or chicken wraps

Lunches I usually throw together leftovers and wraps of some sort these days.  Breakfast is always oatmeal or eggs.  I'm pretty boring around here.  What are you having this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment