Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Where has the week gone...

Hey friends!  How is everyone doing this week.  We have had a crazy busy week full of fun adventures and not some many fun ones.

L had her 6 month check up this week.  We tried our second doctor since moving and let me tell you, finding a new doctor is not easy.  We are 0 for 2 on finding a doctor.  I may or may not be a bit picky, however I have pretty realistic expectations that I look for in a doc.   For one if you have never met me you probably should introduce yourself to me and maybe shake my hand or even ask me what my name is.  I realize doctors see a ton of patients, but if you have to ask ME if you have ever seen my daughter there is a problem. Then to bash me for refusing 2 shots for my daughter when I have clearly said no, is not the way to win me over either.  Anyway, enough about that tangent. 

In other news this week, I finally got around to starting my reading list.  Who else is Booking it with Becca?
I started "The Bridge" by Karen Kingsbury.  I have only gotten in a few chapters, but already love the way she pulls you into her stories.  If you haven't read any of the Karen Kingsbury books, you really need to pick one up. They are addicting and written very well. 

What books are you reading this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment