Saturday, January 5, 2013

My DIY list so far...

This week I'm searching out my DIY projects for the year.  I am working on a list of 12 items (1 a month) that I want to try out.  The list so far?

1. Homemade Laundry Detergent
2. Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
3. Clay Impressions of ALL the kiddo's.  I mean how cool are these!
4. Family plaque of some sort 



5. A scrapbook cookbook.
6. Homemade Wheat thins.
7. Homemade Marshmallows
8. Bake Artisan Bread in 5 min.
9. Homemade Cheez-it's (total kids recipe ;) )
10. Make Homemade Hot Chocolate
11. Make all real baby food(sort of an ongoing DIY for 2013)
12. YOUR CHOICE!

AND.... that is where I'm at! Notice I left 12 blank!! Make sure to comment with something you would like to try, but want me to do it first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment