Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cheese Balls

Did I get your attention with that awesome title?!  I finally bit the bullet and tried out the cheese ball recipe I have been drooling over on Pinterest.  I did make a few adjustments though.  Obviously I had to find a way to incorporate my Wildtree product. So that is exactly what I did!  It is also VERY kid friendly. My kiddo's and I made these up in about 5 minutes before tossing them in the oven to become a melted ball of love. :)

Cheese Balls ala Wildtree:

5 Cheese Sticks (cut into 4 pieces each) (let kids do this with a butter knife)
1/2 bag of the Wildtree Crispy Chicken Blend
1/4c. milk

After cutting each piece of string cheese into 4ths, dip each one into milk then into the Wildtree Crispy Chicken Blend.  Place on a greased baking sheet. 

Bake of 425 for 10 minutes.



Serve with a side of Wildtree Perfect Pizza Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment