Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals


Happy New Years!  Hope you all had a safe and fun NYE.  Our family headed out to some new friends house.  Of course the women were all upstairs in the kitchen and the men were downstairs watching some sort of sports.  The kids, they played and played and played!  There was a mix from ages 6months to 17years old.  All the kids 5 and up were outside most of the night. It was freezing, but there were also fireworks involved so it helps!

Now, the goals I have made.  I usually have the same NYR as everyone. Lose weight, get healthier, etc.  This year I actually came up with a list of goals for different areas of my life.



Goals for 2012
Personal:
Read through the Bible in a year.
Read through the 24 books on my list. (To be posted soon)
Run/walk in at least one 5K race.
Tackle 12 DIY projects
Marriage:
Go on one Marriage Retreat (overnight trips sans children).
Have monthly date nights.
Read 2 books together.
Read at least 2 books on marriage.
Children:
Continue regular dates/outings with each of the children individually.
Go on at least one family vacation.
Read aloud 12 books.
Ministry/Friendships/:
Write at least two handwritten notes every month to encourage someone.
Find a church. We just moved and the pickings are SLIM around here.
Attend a bible study group.
Blogging:
Blog at least 3 times a week.
Plan blog posts out.
Write and schedule blog posts.
Health:
Continue to eat healthy and set an example for my children.
Financial:
Tithe 10% of our income.
Pay off hubs school loan (this is our big audacious goal)
Pay cash for a family vacation AND a mom and dad only vacation.

These are just a few of my goals I have for the year 2013. Obviously I didn’t share all of them, but this is a start!  What are your 2013 goals?  Stay tuned for my DIY projects and Books Lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment